Join our team and be a part of our continuing dramatic growth since inception. We currently have exciting opportunities for bright and motivated professionals who want to be part of a winning team.
Our team makes our clients successful. We believe that no matter how great the idea, process, or market opportunity, without the right people you go nowhere. That is why we spend a lot of management time and energy on creating the right culture and environment to make our team members successful. This includes ensuring we have the right working environment, tools, work schedules and compensation plans. We reward people based on the contribution that they make. If you wish to be recognized, if you have talent then following are the current job openings for you.
- Evince Development Pvt.Ltd offer an extremely creative and innovative environment and enabling team members to work on cutting-edge technologies.
- We have every alternate Saturday off
- We offers personal accidental insurance cover to our employees
- We believe in high productivity and employee satisfaction
Current Job Opening:
Kindly apply with the Job code give to each position on firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of position: 2
Relevant Experience: 1 to 3 Years
- Exposure to at least one Linux and Windows platform.
- Knowledge of PHP, Asp.net and Mobile technologies.
- Exposure to Databases and Web/Application Server required
- Very Strong experience in software testing methodology, process and quality control.
- Exposure to web services standards such as SOAP, WSDL and WS- * is an added advantage
- Hands on test automation experience with any automation tool will be a plus
- Scripting knowledge in Python [must], Perl, Shell or any other a plus.
- Good communication skills is must
- Work closely with the developers to understand the product requirements and features.
- Design and develop test scripts for test automation
- Review test case specification written by other team members
- To set up test lab environments on various OS platforms and perform test execution, regression testing.
- To debug and trace issues and devise possible solutions
- Bug tracking and verification for releases
- Ability to meet aggressive product delivery schedules
No. of position: 2
Relevant Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc)
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic
No. of position: 1
Relevant Experience: 5+ Years
- Develop Magento and PHP based eCommerce applications with Object Oriented MVC architecture.
- Collaborate with the HTML & Design Team to develop the Frontend.
- Participate in Design and Development of new features in the product.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis
- Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
- Assist team members & colleagues to solve technical issues
- Collaborate with the team on requirements, functional specifications and Manage the communication channel.
- Manage and track day-to-day performance of project development team
- Defining technical issues, and proposing solutions
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of technical understanding and communication
- Keep track of and report overall project development status to the project team
- Develop overall development architecture and approach, and create technical documentation
- Plan the work and priorities for development team, distributing tasks between team members
- Provide inputs for SOW effort estimation
- Ensure via code-reviews that developed code quality meets the standards/guidelines for development
- Support and help developers come up with the best technical solutions
- Drive training standards for web developers through collaboration with functional managers
- 4-6 years of experience developing in PHP (LAMP).
- At least 2 years of experience working with Magneto (preferably Enterprise).
- Expert in setup and develop Online stores, CMS web sites,web application from start to end
- Experience in customizing Magento Template modifications.
- Extend Site functionally including shipment options, payment options, promotions, fulfillment methods, etc.
No. of position: 1
Relevant Experience: 4+ Years
- Achieving revenue and profitability targets for the region
- should be able to handle the Complete sales team
- Handle the sales responsibility in the defined territories/ regions/ client segments.
- Prospecting, qualifying, proposing, negotiating, and closing mid/large sized business deals
- Prospecting to establish new accounts and extending business in existing accounts.
- Building credible and lasting relationships with prospects and customers for repeat business.
- Target and pitch to new high value clients/ mandates in existing and new segments.
- Should be responsible for lead generation and maintaining a healthy pipeline for the team.
- Setting customer expectations consistent with service offerings and delivery potential.
- Keep customer relationship management system up to date on a daily basis.
Manage and grow the existing large client base.
- Developing a healthy pipeline of suspects and prospects and accurately forecasting business deals to be closed.
- Maintaining contact and opportunity information complete, accurate and in a timely manner.
- Having a comprehensive channel strategy/multipoint lead generation.
- Attending and representing the company at various business and industry meetings and trade shows.
Skill Set Required:
- Very Strong with OOPS concept
- An in-depth knowledge of the dynamics of the IT services industry
- Is a proven account "hunter" as well as a "farmer"
- Extensive experience of direct selling of IT solution services
- Ability to convince, handle objections, and closing big-sized deals quickly
- Relevant C-level contacts in the International market
- Must be both dynamic and proactive in sales approach and be extremely solution oriented.
- Candidate with GO Getter attitude